An informed staff is a safer staff. When you and your staff know what to watch out for in other adults, and are empowered to talk about it, everyone is safer.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Current statistics on child sexual abuse including who abuses, how often it’s unreported and how often children tell the truth about abuse
- “Sexual Misconduct” and warning sign behaviors in adults
- Clear “red flag” behaviors
- Scripts and tips for talking to a co-worker about their concerning behavior
- General tips for creating a safer workplace
- This class is 2 – 3 hours including Q and A
- Highly interactive including one-on-one and small group discussions, case study evaluations, and practice using scripts.
- Handouts, evaluations, certificates and resources are part of the deal
- Marketing materials including posters/flyers and social media posts (if needed)
GROUPS I’VE WORKED WITH:
I’ve worked with Boys & Girls Clubs, the US Air Force, Family Services Programs, YMCA, NAEYC and tons of childhood educators.
If you need a reference let me know.
Have A Question? Need A Quote? Just ASK!
Reach out to me if you have a question or are looking for a quote to see if one of my Professional Training courses is the right fit to help ensure that your are doing your part in child abuse prevention.
Sign up to get tips tailored to early childhood educators, childcare providers, youth center staff, school counselors, therapists and anyone who works directly with children and teens delivered to your inbox.