When you know the different phases of sexual behavior in children and teens, common and uncommon behaviors, and how to effectively talk to kids who are behaving this way, the kids in your care are protected — and so are you.
What You Will Learn:
- Typical sexual behavior and sexualized behavior and when to be really concerned
- Childhood psychological and social sexual development and the common sexual behaviors by age group
- Scripts and tips for interacting with children and teens engaging in this type of behavior
- Tips for reporting and documenting behavior
- A quick assessment tool you and your staff can put right to use
- This class is 2 – 3 hours including Q and A
- Highly interactive including one-on-one and small group discussions, case study evaluations, and practice using scripts.
- Handouts, evaluations, certificates and resources are part of the deal
- Marketing materials including posters/flyers and social media posts (if needed)
GROUPS I’VE WORKED WITH:
I’ve worked with Boys & Girls Clubs, the US Air Force, Family Services Programs, YMCA, NAEYC and tons of childhood educators.
If you need a reference let me know.
Have A Question? Need A Quote? Just ASK!
Reach out to me if you have a question or are looking for a quote to see if one of my Professional Training courses is the right fit to help ensure that your are doing your part in child abuse prevention.
Sign up to get tips tailored to early childhood educators, childcare providers, youth center staff, school counselors, therapists and anyone who works directly with children and teens delivered to your inbox.