Parents can be such a problem when it comes to conversations about their children and sexual behavior of any kind! This class will help you truly connect with and support parents when there is an issue involving their child.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Parents’ underlying state of mind — and yours — it’s the same!
- Do’s and don’ts for successful conversations about sexual behavior in children
- How to keep a parent calm during a heated conversation
- Scripts and tips for effective communication
- The most effective and easiest thing you can do to make any uncomfortable conversation go more smoothly
- This class is 2 – 3 hours including Q and A
- Highly interactive including one-on-one and small group discussions, case study evaluations, and practice using scripts.
- Handouts, evaluations, certificates and resources are part of the deal
- Marketing materials including posters/flyers and social media posts (if needed)
Have A Question? Need A Quote? Just ASK!
Reach out to me if you have a question or are looking for a quote to see if one of my Professional Training courses is the right fit to help ensure that your are doing your part in child abuse prevention.
Sign up to get tips tailored to early childhood educators, childcare providers, youth center staff, school counselors, therapists and anyone who works directly with children and teens delivered to your inbox.