Ready to really dig into exactly what your kids should know at each age, develop scripts, explore our values and practice having these all important sex education conversations? I guarantee you will be fully prepared to start and continue the sex talks with your kids! Invite your friends and family, open a bottle of wine and in a couple of hours you’ll feel confident and ready to talk to your kids about sex.
Sex education workshops are two hours long and can be specifically tailored to suit the age of your kids or a specific topic, including sexual abuse prevention, puberty, or the “sexy little girl syndrome. Have a specific topic in mind? Just shoot me a message and ask!
What Will I Get?
- 2+ hours of in-depth discussion of the topic of your choice
- A sex education workshop specifically tailored to the ages of your kids
- Detailed explanation of what kids should know about sex by when
- Tons of time to get just the sex talk information you need
- Your own scripts for when you talk to your kids about sex
- Practice, so you know what to expect
- Clarification of your core sexual values so you can easily share them with your kids and educate them about sex
- Confidence, confidence, confidence.
How Many Folks Are Needed & How Much Does It Cost?
Family & Friend Workshops are
$65 per person $45 per person and have a 10 person minimum.
Still Not Sure If A Workshop Is Right For You? Check Out What Others Are Saying….
As soon as I said, “There’s something I’ve been wanting to talk with you about,” my kids started slowly backing away from me until they both backed onto our deck and shut themselves outside.
HAHAHA! It was very funny.
But I told them that it’s normal to be uncomfortable and it’s important that they have this information for their own health and safety. That it’s important that they hear the facts from us and we are their main resource. It felt so good!
THANK YOU, Thank You, thank you! I know this is just the beginning but you gave me the confidence to have the first conversation with ease! Woo hoo!
Interested In Workshop For Your Home School Group?
Drop me a line below…and we’ll get the conversation started.